Advanced Email Batch Processing & Case Management
CAPSYS CAPTURE E-Mail Gateway is a CAPSYS CAPTURE ExecuBot™ server extension that monitors your organization's email boxes and captures all of the message content automatically creating CAPSYS CAPTURE cases and their appropriate indexes or metadata. The information captured can include (but is not limited to) the sender's email address and domain, date and time, subject, message body, email aliases plus each of the email message attachments.
Once an email is sent to your email box(es) that is being monitored by CAPSYS CAPTURE, EmailGateway ingests the resulting message(s) and attachment(s) for further document and case management processing. Any attachments associated with the message are automatically extracted from the email message and the individual attachments are created inside of the corresponding CAPSYS CAPTURE case and noted accordingly as individual documents. Various business rules that consist of case routing, data extraction, case creation notifications, and more can be configured throughout the entire email message capture process.
CAPSYS CAPTURE Email Gateway server extension supports IMAP, SMTP, and MAPI - and therefore most mail server configurations such as Cloud-based Microsoft Office 365, Google Mail, as well as On-Premises based Microsoft Exchange servers. CAPSYS CAPTURE's advanced scripting capability is also included with the offering, allowing for complex operations to be performed on the email prior to submission to other ExecuBots contained in the CAPSYS CAPTURE workflow system.
Download and Read the CAPSYS CAPTURE Email Gateway Solution Brief!
Learn how IoT Smart Connected Scanning powered by CAPSYS CAPTURE ONLINE can boost your organization's overall business process efficiency by clicking here!
No Printing, Scanning, or Manual Indexing of email messages or their associated attachments! The process is completely automated.
Consider CAPSYS Email Gateway for:
- Automation of Sales Order Entry processes into an ERP or Line of Business Systems
- Management of Automated Inbound Correspondence
- Triggering workflows for New Business Underwriting
- Front ending Invoice Processing systems
- Customer care and incoming website inquiries
- Augmenting or Replacement of Incoming FAX Server applications
- and much more!
- Captures multiple different file type attachments through the optional Outlook® add-in
- Assigns incoming emails to CAPSYS users, based on an email address or manual configuration
- Supports moving processed messages to a folder (IMAP only)
- PDF conversion option converts PDF attachments to TIFF or JPG
- Automatically determines CAPSYS batch profile and document type via CAPSYS indexes or scripts
- Advanced scripting through the integrated CAPSYS Script engine
- Message headers, to/from addresses, subject, and body of email all can be used as data that can be mapped to specific fields and uploaded to external databases
- Automatic reply option to provide an acknowledgment of email processing
- Automatic conversion of HTML messages into MHT format-preserving attached images
- Flexible configuration allowing administrators to personalize each mailbox monitored to behave uniquely to a specific workflow process.
- E-Mail Gateway supports an unlimited number of mailboxes to be monitored and multiple E-Mail Gateway Servers can be added to a configuration to support scalability, high availability and performance deman