Advanced Email Batch Processing & Case Management
CAPSYS CAPTURE E-Mail Gateway is a server extension that monitors email boxes and captures all of the message content automatically creating CAPSYS CAPTURE cases and appropriate indexes. The information captured includes the sender email address and domain, date and time, subject, message body, and more plus all of the email attachments. Once an email is sent to the email box(es) being monitored by CAPSYS CAPTURE, EmailGateway ingests the resulting message(s) and attachment(s) for further case management processing. Image attachments are automatically extracted and individual pages are automatically created. Various business rules that consist of case routing, data extraction, case creation notifications, and more can be configured throughout the entire email capture process.
No Printing, Scanning, or Manual Indexing of email messages or their associated attachments! The process is completely automated.
CAPSYS CAPTURE Email Gateway server extension supports IMAP, SMTP, and MAPI - and therefore most mail server configurations such as Cloud-based Microsoft Office 365, Yahoo Mail, Google Mail, as well as On-Premised based Microsoft Exchange servers. CAPSYS CAPTURES scripting is also included with the offering, allowing for complex operations to be performed on the email prior to submission to other WorkBots contained in the CAPSYS CAPTURE workflow system.
Consider CAPSYS Email Gateway for:
- Automation of Sales Order Entry processes into an ERP or Line of Business Systems
- Management of Automated Inbound Correspondence
- Triggering workflows for New Business Underwriting
- Front ending Invoice Processing systems
- Customer care and incoming website inquiries
- Augmenting or Replacement of Incoming FAX Server applications
- and much more!
- Captures multiple different file type attachments through the optional Outlook® add-in
- Assigns incoming emails to CAPSYS users, based on an email address or manual configuration
- Supports moving processed messages to a folder (IMAP only)
- PDF conversion option converts PDF attachments to TIFF or JPG
- Automatically determines CAPSYS batch profile and document type via CAPSYS indexes or scripts
- Advanced scripting through the integrated CAPSYS Script engine
- Message headers, to/from addresses, subject, and body of email all can be used as data that can be mapped to specific fields and uploaded to external databases
- Automatic reply option to provide an acknowledgment of email processing
- Automatic conversion of HTML messages into MHT format-preserving attached images
- Flexible configuration allowing administrators to personalize each mailbox monitored to behave uniquely to a specific workflow process.
- E-Mail Gateway supports an unlimited number of mailboxes to be monitored and multiple E-Mail Gateway Servers can be added to a configuration to support scalability, high availability and performance demands