Our Commitment to Privacy
CAPSYS Technologies, LLC, (“CAPSYS”) respects your right to privacy and your privacy is important to us. At no time will any personal information given to CAPSYS (i.e. name, address, home or work phone numbers, purchase history, etc.) be sold or transferred to any other party except as necessary to complete an online order.
If you place an online order, our secure order form requests contact, billing, and financial information (such as your credit card numbers for purchases). Contact information from the order form is used to send orders and information about our company to you. Your contact information is also used to get in touch with you should we have questions regarding your order or should we need to notify you of the status of your order. The financial information we collect is used ONLY to bill you for products you purchase.
When you make purchases through our Website:
- We collect your name, address and payment information to process your order. However, you may provide credit card and purchase order numbers by telephone.
- We collect information contained in “cookies,” such as your purchases and log in data, to personalize your shopping experience. Your browser must be set to accept cookies if you wish to add items to a shopping cart.
- We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our Web site and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
When you Register or create an E-Account on our Website:
- You can register with our Website if you would like to receive information about our company, our products and our services as well as updates on company news, happenings and events and/or new products and services information. Information you submit on our Website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form.
- We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
- We may collect your username, password, company name, company address, e-mail address. You can help us ensure your privacy by not sharing your user name or password.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our Website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
- You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by sending us a request. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
- You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
- To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
This privacy statement is effective March 10, 2009.