- IoT Smart Connected Scanning Solutions
- Scan/Capture via Public, Private & Hybrid Cloud
- On-Premises Data and Document Capture
- Data and Document Scanning/Capture Software
- Big Data ETL
- Automatic Document Classification
- Visual Capture Business Process Designer
- Automated Capture of Email Messages with Attachments
- Data and Image Storage, Backup, & Recovery
- Server Based Bulk File Importing
- Incoming FAX Image Server Automation
- Extract | Transform | Load (ETL) Services
- Custom Software Development
- Professional Services
- This event has passed.
2018 BFMA ANNUAL CONFERENCE/DOCUMENT STRATEGY FORUM: OVERVIEW
May 21, 2018 @ 8:00 am - May 23, 2018 @ 5:00 pm$1495.00
2018 marks the 60th Anniversary of BFMA. Since that time, the industry we serve and you work in has undergone dramatic changes in products, terminology, technology and performance mandates. Today’s forms managers and other forms professionals have wide-ranging responsibilities across the entire enterprise.
What does all of this mean to you? It means your job has changed dramatically in the past few years and it is imperative now more than ever that you get access to cutting-edge information and strategies that deliver superior customer experiences.
BFMA is the trailblazer when it comes to bringing together real-world enterprise form management, content management and information management leaders to discuss the issues and challenges that practitioners like you face every day, giving you actionable takeaways to bring back to your organization and make a difference. The BFMA Annual Conference will have up to date information about the new BFMA Certificate Program. This program is a new opportunity for forms professionals wishing to update their credentials and continue their forms education.
Join us for the 60th Anniversary Diamond Jubilee celebration at the BFMA Annual Conference May 21-23, 2018 in Boston at Marriott Copley Place. This event will be co-located with DOCUMENT Strategy Forum (DSF) and sessions presented by BFMA or DSF are open to all attendees.